The Golden Ages is a weekly ministry organized in 1984 by FBCM senior adults. Its purpose is to provide and make available an organized way for elderly adults to actively participate in motivational activities other than regular church activities during the week. Activities include, but are not limited to field trips, arts and craft projects, workshops and appropriate socials and games. Socialization is a function of the church and necessary for the mental and physical health and well-being of senior adults.
- To enrich the lives of senior citizens
- To share the love of Jesus Christ through recreational and social activities with other senior organizations
- To meet at a time and place that best serves the needs of senior citizens
- To communicate with other area community senior groups
- To meet with organizations and clubs for Fairfax County senior adults
Sister Ruth Banks, 703-560-7296; Sister Shirley Terry, 703-243-5378
Meeting Times: Every Thursday from 10:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. in Annex 1