- The usher’s primary purpose is to serve God. Our goal is to be the door keepers in the house of the Lord.
- Assist the Pastor and help him bring his vision to fulfillment by ensuring a smooth worship experience.
- Welcome and greet all worshippers with a smile.
- Provide bulletins and help worshippers find seats.
- Maintain order before, during, and after the service.
- Gather the offerings.
- Take attendance.
- Clean up the church pews after the end of each service.
- Encourage the Ushers Ministry members to attend Bible studies regularly.
- Provide / facilitate annual Ushers’ Workshop.
- Continue to support other Ushers’ Annual Day services, workshops, and Interdenominational Church Ushers Association (ICUA) of Virginia Mid-Year District #1 conference.
Ushers Ministry Leadership Board
Senior Ushers meet on the 2nd Saturday of each month at 11:30 a.m.; they usher on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th Sundays.
Junior Ushers meet on the 4th Saturday of each month at 2:00 p.m.; they usher on the 4th Sunday.